Hippo mouth

Hippo mouth
if you cant beat them show off

Sunday 24 July 2011

AH HAA!

Ok so part of this whole new blogging me is working out how to do it, I think I've managed that, unfortunately I have a rather limiting belief that next time I log on I'll probably forget but I also have an empowering belief that I will get used to it, I also am very pleased to see that this blogging malarkey has a spell check on it, that'll save me typing it all out on word then copying and pasting it like I normally do for FB statuses that have any length to them. 

My mother is of the belief that I'm really good with computers, she's not the only one who thinks that, I on the other hand know that not to be true, you see it's not that I'm good with these things, it's just I like (and am good at) tinkering, exploring things and places, poking around, if it works I've done it right, if it goes off bang I've done it wrong, unfortunately when I do it right or wrong for that matter, I can never quite remember how I did it, PC World love people like me.

I rather like this blogging, I can ramble about the crap that buzzes in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment